Nonce Alert

If your problem does not fall into the above catagories, hopefully you will find some answers here. Posting restricted to registered users.
Alastair

Nonce Alert

Post by Alastair »

_20201013_175628.JPG
https://www.1000rr.co.uk/threads/sarahs ... law.40333/

I'm not fookin joking either :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Channel Hopper

Re: Nonce Alert

Post by Channel Hopper »

This forum deals with thirty five year old lolitas, so you are safe here.

The problem with the Internet has always been a free rein for idiot access when they have idle hands.

Alastair

Post by Alastair »

Let's not forget, convicted criminal, 30 charges ffs, had to be extradited because he ran away... All pre internet.... Charming chap. So yeah, we're safe, but I chose not to associate with these kind of people.

Channel Hopper

Post by Channel Hopper »

I skimmed the links posted and assumed this was a 70s crime, where a teenage youth had shenanigans with a girl - possibly more than one - a couple of years younger than him.

Fast forward and the link suggests it all kicked off some twelve years back and he ended up in court, then behind bars for a few years having been found guilty of the offences of some forty years previously.

Perhaps I'm missing something, which the 1000rr club have on nigelrb. Did he do the time or manage to evade jail by fleeing a second time ?

Alastair

Post by Alastair »

At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, let's just say, you don't get extradited for a minor offence.......and leave it at that!