Rolling Out The NS

If your problem does not fall into the above catagories, hopefully you will find some answers here. Posting restricted to registered users.
luggy
AntiSpam: No

Re: Rolling Out The NS

Post by luggy »

yeah thats right alastair, get mark all frightened up so he wont use his ns in 2012 cadwell, he will turn up and say , oh i have lost a cylinder on the motorway, never mind have to use this ugly prodie racer again :D
i think , if he tries hard enough, he may fit 2 bikes on his trailer!
ps. i did not find it hard to do that, but found it harder, not to do that !
cheers
gravity is an extreme painful thing !

Mark

Post by Mark »

Alastair wrote:
Mark wrote:Alastair's HRC bike looks very pretty, and is pretty much immaculate (even though it's got enough miles on it to have lapped the planet more than once...), but I'm pretty sure he has some sort of frame alignment problem, as the last time I saw it, it was going up The Mountain sideways :lol: :wink:
You need to use the bloody thing Mark. There's no point leaving it to fade away in the garage
I'm comfortable with my descision not to use the Rothmans bike. The HRC bike is a different matter. That will get used and abused once it's finished, and it's getting closer...
luggy wrote:yeah thats right alastair, get mark all frightened up so he wont use his ns in 2012 cadwell, he will turn up and say , oh i have lost a cylinder on the motorway, never mind have to use this ugly prodie racer again :D
i think , if he tries hard enough, he may fit 2 bikes on his trailer!
ps. i did not find it hard to do that, but found it harder, not to do that !
cheers
Yes, you're right Luggy. Just another excuse to use the tatty 250... Snetterton on Monday, do you fancy it??

I used to get three trial bikes on that trailer, so a 100kg 250 plus the NS should be fine. To use them both on track in the same day would be awesome!

Are you coming over again??

We've kinda jacked someones thread about their very, very pretty NS, so maybe you should bait me under a separate heading :wink: :D
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.

silverstrom
AntiSpam: No

Post by silverstrom »

Mark wrote: We've kinda jacked someones thread about their very, very pretty NS, so maybe you should bait me under a separate heading :wink: :D
No worries...you guys have listened to me bitch about gas tanks for a while and haven't complained so feel free to rant here as much as you wish.

BTW...still have a tank to sell (HRC)....just cleaning it up in the shop now. If anyone is interested send me a PM and I'll supply pics, details, pricing info, etc. :mrgreen:
1986 Honda NS400R HRC #317
1989 RZ350 #70
1987 TZR250 #133
1988 RGV250 VJ21
1990 RZ350 N2 Project Bike
2007 DL650 VStrom #1505