VF1000R rims (HOOPS) (+ spokes) for sale :

Upgrading or servicing, find your answers here. Posting restricted to registered users.
RC30FREAK
AntiSpam: No

VF1000R rims (HOOPS) (+ spokes) for sale :

Post by RC30FREAK »

Hi all , I am offering VF1000R rims , specifically the hoops to use in widening your front or rear wheels for better tire choices . I am located in eastern Canada but will ship nearly anywhere in the World . As I only ship the hoop it should not be that expensive compared to a full wheel . PM me please for more details . I am very well known in the VF Forums . Cheers .

MarkBevans

Re: VF1000R rims (HOOPS) (+ spokes) for sale :

Post by MarkBevans »

Hello,
Long shot but do you have any of these rims left?
Thanks kindly,
Mark
1985 NS400r junkie

j.shaw

Post by j.shaw »

Hi Mark,

Have a full VF1000R rear wheel down here in sunny devon along with a spare pair of standard NS400 wheels. I was going to do the conversion but need to concentrate on other projects. Have most parts of another rolling chassis, minus fork legs, set of standard exhausts and a couple of tanks. Regards Jeff

MarkBevans

Post by MarkBevans »

Wow Jeff,

Very nice, while I’m not in a rush either I was hoping to chase down a set of rims. I got decent stockers presently. But the thought of using modern rubber is very interesting. I’m assembling a project I’ve had for too long and need to get it running.
Compiling a list presently I’ll message you my needs soon.

Thanks kindly,
Mark
1985 NS400r junkie