New NS400R Owner

If your problem does not fall into the above catagories, hopefully you will find some answers here. Posting restricted to registered users.
chickwebb
AntiSpam: No

New NS400R Owner

Post by chickwebb »

Not too much action here, but figured I'd introduce myself since I'm now part of the club. Picked up what appears to originally be a Canadian model last weekend. Only 15km on it, so the motor's very tight and strong. All original except for the Jolly Moto's (I have the original pipes, too... bloody heavy things). It's in very good nick, as you would say over there.

Haven't had much of a chance to ride it yet, but it pulls like a freightrain once you get in the powerband and handles like a dream. Perfect for the roads out here in sunny California (yes, it's registered and plated :D ) Here's a picture (or two or three):

luggy

Re: New NS400R Owner

Post by luggy »

hi, and hallo to the club,bike looks very nice , try to keep it that way , always stay upright and enjoy the ride,
in this forum there is a lot of good tips (if you need them ) and some can help with parts
have fun
gravity is an extreme painful thing !

Luciano

Post by Luciano »

Very nice bike. The jolly pipes is clear coted that Will get burned of. And then start to rust. A tip is to get them cromed then they will last. Best regards, Luciano.
Torque over the whole register.

Channel Hopper

Post by Channel Hopper »

Very nice (and the right colours),and rather envious.

Mark

Post by Mark »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Looks like you have a very tidy example there. Look after it!
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.

fredie

Post by fredie »

very nice
come back :D

chickwebb

Post by chickwebb »

The jolly pipes is clear coted that Will get burned of. And then start to rust. A tip is to get them cromed then they will last. Best regards, Luciano.
Luciano, rust? In California? Really? You think I'd ride this thing in the rain?! :shock:

fredie

Post by fredie »

hello . i think i saw your youtube video . rust on jollys are common :wink:

morepower

Post by morepower »

chickwebb wrote:
The jolly pipes is clear coted that Will get burned of. And then start to rust. A tip is to get them cromed then they will last. Best regards, Luciano.
Luciano, rust? In California? Really? You think I'd ride this thing in the rain?! :shock:
Just a precaution as when they cool they could attract condensation out of any humidity. But you may be OK. Wish I could be somewhere rain is rare... Hell it is raining here right now.....