Identifying NS400R

If your problem does not fall into the above catagories, hopefully you will find some answers here. Posting restricted to registered users.
Mark Yeadon
AntiSpam: No

Identifying NS400R

Post by Mark Yeadon »

Good morning, everyone.

I'm having trouble identifying this NS400R. I've looked at so many images on the internet and can't seem to find another one in this exact colour scheme; so can't work out if it's a UK bike or not. Am I missing something (or is the bike?)

Image[/img] - I'm not sure if this image has uploaded?

Would anybody be able to help me, please?

Mark

Mark Yeadon

Re: Identifying NS400R

Post by Mark Yeadon »

Good morning.

I'm trying to identify this bike and can't work out if it's a UK bike, Japanese import etc. I've searched loads of images and can't seem to find another one that's identical. Is it missing 'Rothmans' stickers?It's speedo is in MPH.

Would anyone be able to help, please?

NSR 6.jpg
Mark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mark Yeadon

Post by Mark Yeadon »

Good morning.

I'm trying to identify this bike and can't work out if it's a UK bike, Japanese import etc. I've searched loads of images and can't seem to find another one that's identical. Is it missing 'Rothmans' stickers?It's speedo is in MPH.

Would anyone be able to help, please?

NSR 6.jpg
Mark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mark

Post by Mark »

Hi Mark,

That looks like a very nice UK spec Rothmans bike to me.

The "Rothmans" decals were part of a set, which could be purchased at extra cost from the dealer. Out of the facroty, the NS looked like the bike in your picture.

Is it yours, or one you're thinking of buying?
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.

luggy

Post by luggy »

from afar , it seems to be a GB/EU version, all the tell tale signs are there , even if it is the slower sort :mrgreen:
gravity is an extreme painful thing !

Mark

Post by Mark »

luggy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:49 am
from afar , it seems to be a GB/EU version, all the tell tale signs are there , even if it is the slower sort :mrgreen:
I'm not sure that you're in any position to comment on speed. Last time I saw your "faster model", there was a distinct lack of speed. In fact, if I remember correctly, there wasn't much in the way of any kind of movement :wink: :oops:
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.