DMR Japan parts supply

If your problem does not fall into the above catagories, hopefully you will find some answers here. Posting restricted to registered users.
OZZYSBIKES
AntiSpam: No

DMR Japan parts supply

Post by OZZYSBIKES »

Has anyone managed to buy anything from DMR Japan ?

They have most of the things that owners need to keep these bikes on the road, I have tried to contact them but I suspect because of the language barrier I have not had a reply,

One or two things that I fancy getting from them but in particular I like the part that they call a racing drum center, it is the cam with detents that hold it in gear,

I would be interested to know if anyone in the UK has dealt with them either as a private individual or on a trade basis

Samuli

Re: DMR Japan parts supply

Post by Samuli »

I have bought from him many times.

Some of his stuff has been on amazon japan so quite easy to buy, the site can be changed to english. At the moment seems like there is not many parts.

Also bought directly by email, his wife translate the text I think, takes some time to get reply. But communication has been good when he answer.
Sometimes faster sometimes slower, I think he is quite a busy guy.

I have that racing drum center on my bike, would buy again, shifting feels better and firmer.

And everything else I've bought from him has been good quality.

Im in Finland but doesnt matter really.

OZZYSBIKES

Post by OZZYSBIKES »

Hi Samuli,

Thanks for the reply, good information that has helped me come to my decision, I will buy the racing drum centre to fit to my engine rebuild, I have also bought the gears to cure the second gear issue after advice from Nova racing, my engine is about an hour away from being out of the frame and I have booked my crank in for the refurb so I am looking at approximately six weeks turn round (most of that due to the crank refurb) so should get most of this summer on the NS

I have also got my VF1000R rear rim ready to fit to my bike so I am hoping my NS will be one of the good ones

Samuli

Post by Samuli »

Seems like webike sell his stuff.

https://www.webike.fi/products/23955207.html

And also he has his own site where you can buy, havent tried that one yet.

https://dmr-japan.co.jp/shopping/?mode= ... &orderby=4

Sounds good, should be a nice ride after that!

The vfns rim conversion makes the bike look a lot better, can fit a 140 tire at the back. Not so skinny anymore.

Add in a big bore kit + bored carbs, jim lomas pipes and zeeltronic ignition, then it gets even better :wink: