Who's NS........

Know of a local meeting? Maybe your just out for a ride. Let us know about it here. Posting restricted to registered users.
Ardon
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed May 22, 2002 1:01 am
Location: cumbria
Contact:

Who's NS........

Post by Ardon »

Sports a seat hump???...

8) Mine does and it cost me a mere £20 from Harry 'the moose' Triples bike shop...

Doesn't fit entirely properly though because I had the seat recovered. :(

And for those who have missed this clip previously!.... Features Harry Nipples the wizened old sage guru Moose!!!! :lol:

http://tinyurl.com/czntgog

NOTE: I will seriously be thinking about producing a short NS4 DVD but the main thing is - for you lot to get the vid cams out and send Ardon the footage!!!

The balls in your court guys!!!
I LOVE MY NS EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!!.....

Mark
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Up Norf

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Mark »

That's cheap as chips for a seat hump.

I've seen the NS clip before, but hadn't seen your RD. Looks very nice.

I don't have a video camera, so can't really send you anything.

What you need to do is get along to Luggy's track day at Cadwell with your camera. I'm sure there will be plenty going on for you to film. If it's anything like last time, Luggy will probably be taking his bike apart more than riding it :wink:
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.

Ardon
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed May 22, 2002 1:01 am
Location: cumbria
Contact:

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Ardon »

Proof that Ardon does have a NS4 and rides it too!.....

Image
I LOVE MY NS EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!!.....

andy pandy
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am
AntiSpam: No
Location: IN THE SHED IN THE FOREST OF DEAN

Re: Who's NS........

Post by andy pandy »

Looks good,bike that is,glad to see its one of the faster ones!!! :D :D :D

{IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}

Alastair
Posts: 1809
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 1:01 am
Location: Glossop U.K.
Contact:

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Alastair »

andy pandy wrote:Looks good,bike that is,glad to see its one of the faster ones!!! :D :D :D

{IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}
It needs to be with Lardy on it :mrgreen:

andy pandy
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am
AntiSpam: No
Location: IN THE SHED IN THE FOREST OF DEAN

Re: Who's NS........

Post by andy pandy »

Alastair wrote:
andy pandy wrote:Looks good,bike that is,glad to see its one of the faster ones!!! :D :D :D

{IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}
It needs to be with Lardy on it :mrgreen:
He aint much bigger than me maybe taller, since wheel mods and suspension up grade i can only just touch floor tip toe. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

{IT IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT} :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Channel Hopper
Posts: 1329
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:26 pm

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Channel Hopper »

Nobody has yet asked why the seat required recovering.

Ardon
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed May 22, 2002 1:01 am
Location: cumbria
Contact:

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Ardon »

Channel Hopper wrote:Nobody has yet asked why the seat required recovering.
Because the original was knackered!!!!

CH'S Old Lady...

http://tinyurl.com/bsbbz3o
I LOVE MY NS EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!!.....

Mark
Posts: 1360
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2001 1:01 am
Location: Up Norf

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Mark »

Someone is taking the piss...

This women doesn't work, yet can spend £200 a week on take aways and is complaining that she's too fat to sit on a plane and go away on holiday.

Where the f%&k does the money come from to support a £200 a week take away addiction? :shock:

She doesn't deserve any help. She should take her chances. It'd save the country a fortune in the long run
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.

andy pandy
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am
AntiSpam: No
Location: IN THE SHED IN THE FOREST OF DEAN

Re: Who's NS........

Post by andy pandy »

Agreed how come she getting all that money from state she fat lazy and a con artist.
Have worked hard all my life,now retired and expected to live on 130 pounds a week what a f!!!!ken joke will have to work part time to fund my bikes wonder if they give me 200 quid to fund them,fat chance :( :( :(


{IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}

Ardon
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed May 22, 2002 1:01 am
Location: cumbria
Contact:

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Ardon »

Alastair wrote:
andy pandy wrote:Looks good,bike that is,glad to see its one of the faster ones!!! :D :D :D
It needs to be with Lardy on it :mrgreen:
This Alistair cretin is surely jealous of Ardons quality charisma!!!!!

Alistair's favourite pastime.....


Image
I LOVE MY NS EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!!.....

Channel Hopper
Posts: 1329
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:26 pm

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Channel Hopper »

Ardon wrote:Proof that Ardon does have a NS4 and rides it too!.....

Image
Does Russell Grant normally go pillion then ? Might explain the broken seat.

Alastair
Posts: 1809
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 1:01 am
Location: Glossop U.K.
Contact:

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Alastair »

Mark wrote:
Someone is taking the piss...

This women doesn't work, yet can spend £200 a week on take aways and is complaining that she's too fat to sit on a plane and go away on holiday.

Where the f%&k does the money come from to support a £200 a week take away addiction? :shock:

She doesn't deserve any help. She should take her chances. It'd save the country a fortune in the long run
Andy Pandy wrote:Agreed how come she getting all that money from state she fat lazy and a con artist.
Have worked hard all my life,now retired and expected to live on 130 pounds a week what a f!!!!ken joke will have to work part time to fund my bikes wonder if they give me 200 quid to fund them,fat chance
Oh the irony. Ardon and that woman are one and the same. Neither works, both take the piss with money from the state, money that comes from our taxes and both are overweight. Were they separated at birth?

Channel Hopper
Posts: 1329
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:26 pm

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Channel Hopper »

Alastair wrote:Oh the irony. Ardon and that woman are one and the same. Neither works, both take the piss with money from the state, money that comes from our taxes and both are overweight. Were they separated at birth?
I would have to disagree. Ardon (on the other thread) confirmed he has worked tirelessly on a vessel currently brimming with seamen.

(Maybe he is acquainted with Craig Revel Horwood :shock: )

Ardon
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed May 22, 2002 1:01 am
Location: cumbria
Contact:

Re: Who's NS........

Post by Ardon »

bastards! :evil:
I LOVE MY NS EVERY TIME I SEE IT!!!.....

Post Reply