jets

Bike running like a dog? This section might well answer your questions. Posting restricted to registered users.
bcguide

jets

Post by bcguide »

I want to lean out the ns and am having no luck finding jets with the local dealer. I called sudco and was told that I need to know what model carbs I have
So can anyone tell me what model carbs the ns has and is there a sourse for jets in north america
From what I have been reading 115 to 118 is the size I should be looking for in the main jets, do the pilo jet need to be changed?

Scott

Mark

Re: jets

Post by Mark »

bcguide wrote:I want to lean out the ns and am having no luck finding jets with the local dealer. I called sudco and was told that I need to know what model carbs I have
So can anyone tell me what model carbs the ns has and is there a sourse for jets in north america
From what I have been reading 115 to 118 is the size I should be looking for in the main jets, do the pilo jet need to be changed?

Scott
Your best bet would be to speak to Ian Wright at Classic Race Relpicas. He had some alternate jets on ebay a week or two back

www.classicracereplicas.com
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.

Channel Hopper

Post by Channel Hopper »

Your best bet would be to go straight to the carburettor manufacturer, KeiHin

There are plenty of distributors in the US

http://keihin-us.com/am/distributors/

bcguide

Post by bcguide »

Thanks I called sudco but they wanted to know the exact model of the carb. I will try the dealers in canada next
Scott

Luciano

Post by Luciano »

Torque over the whole register.