Is this restricted?

Standard, DEP, Lomas. All covered within. Posting restricted to registered users.
BARNETBOYO
AntiSpam: No

Is this restricted?

Post by BARNETBOYO » Sat May 03, 2014 5:00 pm

image.jpg
Sorry to bring up a previous item again but is this a restricted ATAC valve or not?? I can see the carbon but the bore looks reasonably large???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BARNETBOYO

Re: Is this restricted?

Post by BARNETBOYO » Sat May 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Also what's the easiest way to remove the welded sleeve from the down pipe bearing in mind I am without dremmel!!

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm

I've never seen a welded sleeve in the exhaust, so can't help you there.

The atac looks about right but the presence of a sleeve in the exhaust suggests it may be worth closer inspection. If you clean up the face where the exhausts sits, if there's one fitted, you should see a faint circular line where the sleeve sits in the atac chamber. They're a friction fit, so you should be able to knock it out. From memory, it comes out on the exhaust side, rather than the cylinder side
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.

BARNETBOYO

Post by BARNETBOYO » Wed May 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Thanks Mark, I will get round to removing the ATACs to clean them so will investigate further then, I have bitten the bullet and bought a cordless dremel (10.8 volt, I think) 60 squids off amazon, so polishing and cleaning here I come!!